0 miles from Watts Bar Lake
This spacious-yet-cozy vacation rental home is calling your name! The 8-acre property boasts 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and space to sleep 10 travelers. The beautiful and private land is on a small peninsula that juts out into the Tennessee River and Watts Bar Lake, providing gorgeous views from almost anywhere in the house. Whether you venture to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Chattanooga or stay home to relax and rejuvenate, you're sure to have an incredible time.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and backyard, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces*
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Upstairs Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Wake up each morning to fantastic views of the Tennessee River and Watts Bar Lake. Pour yourself a cup of coffee and head out to the top-floor deck to enjoy a peaceful morning swaying in the rocking chairs.
Prepare breakfast for everyone in the fully equipped kitchen. Gather around the dining table to feast before changing into your swimsuits and heading down to the lake!
The yard, which backs up to the lake, has been meticulously maintained and begs you to get out and appreciate nature! Spend your days swimming, kayaking, fishing, and boating. The dock has a boat slip available and accommodates boats of all shapes and sizes.
Enjoy the great outdoors for as long as possible - utilizing the grill for a cookout. Savor your meal at the table on the Afterward, chase lightning bugs as the sunsets over the lake.
Bake inside, grab a spot on the living room's spacious sofas. Light the fireplace to stay warm and stream your favorite movie to the flat-screen TV with Roku! Before retiring to bed, take a relaxing bath in the luxurious soaking tub in the master bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Make your way to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, about 80 miles away. The stunning park features a plethora of trails, fishing streams, and flora and fauna to admire. Keep your eyes open for the remnants of Southern Appalachian mountain culture during your visit.
Enjoy a day trip to Knoxville, just 43 miles away. This entertaining city is home to the Museum of East Tennessee History, which has interactive exhibits and the Market Square District with gorgeous 19th-century buildings housing shops and restaurants.
Chattanooga is 75 miles away and offers tons of exciting attractions like the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga Zoo, the Ruby Falls underground waterfall, and Point Park, which marks the site of a Civil War Battle. There are also lovely hiking trails dotting the city.
Dollywood amusement park in Pigeon Forge lies 77 miles away. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Smoky Mountains at the incredible spirit of its people while enjoying thrilling rides, delicious food, and delightful live performances.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen TVs with Roku's, fireplace, Pack N' Play, booster seat, screened porch, furnished and covered deck, furnished patio, 8 acres of land, boat dock and slip, plenty of parking available, and more
- Majestic Kingston location 80 miles from Great Smoky National Park, 43 miles from Knoxville, 75 miles from Chattanooga, and 77 miles from Dollywood in Pigeon Forge
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~45 miles away)
On-Site Event Information
- Maximum amount of people allowed at the property: Up to 100 people
- Event fee will be required
- Outside vendors are allowed
- Event parking: The south pasture or off the road in the yard
- Alcohol is allowed
- Event insurance is required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Any size boat is able to fit in the boat slip
- Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty since the property is located in a rural area
- 2 kayaks are available to use
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in